NLA Landlord Membership packages start from as little as £0.96* per week!
*Terms and conditions apply
Representative Member Group
Are you passionate about the private-rented sector in Scotland?
Would you like to influence the future direction of NLA?
The NLA is calling on landlord members to come forward and join our Representative Member Group Event in Edinburgh on Tuesday 13th March 2012.
The aim of this event is to give landlords in Scotland an opportunity to tell us what you think about the private-rented sector today and influence the NLA’s lobbying priorities and the range of services we offer.
What will it involve?
- Participate in one event
- Discuss your views and opinions with a variety of passionate individuals
- An option for ongoing consultation through membership of the NLA Survey Panel
- Utilise your skills and experience to help shape professionalism across the industry
What will you gain?
- Hear about developments in the private-rented sector
- An opportunity to influence NLA member services and policy
- A chance to get your voice heard and make a difference
- Gain CPD hours which count towards NLA Accreditation
The event will last a maximum of 2 hours and take the form of a series of facilitated discussions. Themes covered include:
- Your experience as a member of the National Landlords Association
- Services and support for landlords
- Issues affecting the private rented sector in Scotland
How do you get involved?
If you are interested in getting involved and would like to find out more, please contact:
Meurig Lloyd, Member Services Manager