Search for an agent

Ukala logoAlways use a reputable agent.

We recommend that both landlords and tenants use a letting agent or managing agent that is a member of a professional membership body.

UKALA members meet strict entry criteria, adhere to a code of practice and are recommended by the National Landlords Association.

All UKALA members are covered by Client Money Protection with CM Protect, providing financial peace of mind for landlords and tenants.

Additionally, all UKALA members belong to the Ombudsman Services: Property independent redress scheme.

Find A UKALA Agent On The Map

  • After you have entered your postcode click on 'Go', the map will then show your local area.

  • You can now zoom out, click on the nearest blue icon and you can then click to visit your local area page.