020 7840 email@example.com
Some of the leading UK buy-to-let lenders support the NLA.
They recognise our work to influence public policy, raise standards in the private–rented sector and protect the interests of the private-residential landlord.
As a result the NLA works to represent the interests of their client landlords, over 100,000 of them. We hope that this united approach helps the NLA to speak with increased authority at the heart of government.
Your landlord clients will also benefit from your partnership with the NLA.
They will gain full access to the members' area of the NLA website and, as as a result, to a wealth of detailed information, including;
- Our comprehensive landlord library and resources: These cover a wide of topics which help them with their lettings business;
- NLA Forms: A range of Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements, Court Documents and Landlord Letters;
- News on all the recent lobbying activities and NLA campaigns.
- News releases on all the issues currently facing landlords.
We can also offer your landlords clients FULL membership at discounted rates
This is proving popular with many of our partners as it is a means of adding value to their clients for very little (if any) cost to themselves.
How to Join
To become a Special Corporate Member contact Paul Berwick, Head of Marketing & Sales
- T: 020 7840 8914
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current Special Corporate Members include:
- Mortgage Express
- Birmingham Midshires