020 7840 email@example.com
Full Individual Membership
Join the UK's largest representative organisation for landlords
Increasing competition, loss of rental income and problem tenants are just some of the issues which you could be facing as a landlord. It is not easy to keep abreast of the ever changing regulations and political posturing which can have enormous bearing on your ability to run a profitable lettings business. That is why the NLA offers you access to a range of benefits and services with comprehensive representation on a wide range of local, national and international levels – to help you deal with landlord related matters and ensure landlords’ voices are heard wherever their interests are threatened.
Top of our members’ list of priorities in 2015 are:
- Holding local councils to account when they propose costly and ineffective landlord licensing schemes.
- Lobbying to ensure rent control remains a thing of the past and the legal system recognises landlords’ legitimate need to end disruptive tenancies.
- Negotiating with the Treasury to obtain a fair and equitable tax settlement for private landlords trying to invest for their futures.
We are committed to supporting and protecting the interests of our members ranging from full-time landlords with large property portfolios to those with houses of multiple occupancy and those with just a single property.
Know your rights and follow best practice
- FREE access to our 24/7 information resource - Online Library worth £45
- FREE access to our best practice tenancy agreements, forms and letters
- FREE access to our expert Telephone Advice Line for immediate issues
- FREE bi-monthly subscription to UK Landlord, the premier magazine for landlords worth £50
- Discounted rates on attendance based Landlord Development Courses to help you in developing your professional skills and knowledge
Meet fellow landlords
- Attend local, regional and national meetings for landlords
- Attend national conference on key issues affecting the sector
- Meet local representatives in your area and get the required support
- Join the NLA Member Forum. View issues, reply to comments or start your own thread to engage with other landlords
Gain a competitive edge
Benefit from a wide range of services
NLA Services will help you with all aspects of renting your property. NLA Full Members enjoy discounts or cash back on all our services.
Help us strengthen our voice
We represent members' views and interests at local, national and European level. We work to influence policy making through government, parliamentarians, regulators and other interest bodies to ensure a fair and balanced private rented sector. Your membership and participation in NLA Campaigns can help us represent a more powerful collective voice to the government.
Enjoy substantial savings
Full Members benefit from FREE Tax Investigation Insurance worth £100+. Our savings table reveal that Full Members receive discounts far greater than the cost of membership.
Members can save even more by using our:
- Telephone Advice Line for FREE
- Tenancy agreements, form and letters for FREE
- Extensive range of products and services
- For details visit: landlords.org.uk/member-savings
Join Online Now
|Membership Option||By Direct Debit||By Card||Subscription *||Savings||Subscribe|
|5 years||No||Yes||£375||£64||Join Now|
|3 years||No||Yes||£225||£44||Join Now|
|1 year||Yes (Annual)||No||£89||£10||Join Now|
|1 year||No||Yes||£99||-||Join Now|
|1 year||Yes (Monthly)||No||£10||-||Join Now|
*Membership fee is tax deductible against letting income