A core objective of the NLA is to raise standards in the private-rented sector and foster a professional, amicable relationship between landlord and tenant.
More than 100 local authorities throughout the country work with us as Associate Local Authority Members to help promote greater understanding and cooperation between local authorities and landlords.
- Access to NLA Trainers and Landlord Development Programme at discounted rates
- Opportunity to purchase individual access to the NLA Landlord Library at a discounted rate for use as a CPD tool for local authority officers
- Discounted rates to attend NLA National Conference
Plus a named officer will receive:
- Access to the NLA Telephone Advice Line
- Access to the NLA Landlord Library
- Subscription to our bi-monthly magazine UK Landlord
- Weekly updates via our email bulletin NLA Focus
Who can join?
- Local Authorities and Councils across the UK.
What does it cost?
- Annual membership is just £130.
How to join
- Phone our membership team on 020 7840 8900
- Download the application form [PDF file]
If you would like to talk more about ways the NLA can work with local authorities please contact:
Renee Young, Landlord Development and Accreditation OfficerT: 020 7840 8905