NLA Landlord Membership packages start from as little as £0.96* per week!
*Terms and conditions apply
In My Area
Working as an NLA Representative
There are currently no representative vacancies.
Representatives are self employed with a formal 'contract for services' with NLA. The work involves a commitment of around 30 hours work per month. The hours are flexible but both daytime and evening hours will be required, and you will need to be able to take the odd NLA related call during all normal working hours.
Applicants need to be up to date with current landlord issues, based near the area they cover, a car and a laptop owner, and enjoy organising, chairing and speaking at meetings.
The main thrust of the work is:
- organising, publicising and chairing meetings for members and other local landlords
- giving presentations and talks to landlords
- encouraging non-members to join NLA
- monitoring the local market and operating environment and reporting to the NLA Policy team
- negotiating with the local authorities on behalf of NLA
Full information about the role is available to download at the bottom of this page. If you have further queries please contact Sally Thorn, Regions Coordinator on 020 7840 8911.
To apply please complete and return the application form at the bottom of this page, together with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.