NLA Landlord Membership packages start from as little as £0.96* per week!
*Terms and conditions apply
Lawpack is the leading self-help legal brand on the high street with its range of form packs, kits and books covering areas from Wills to tenancy forms.
Since being founded in 1993, Lawpack’s aim is to give the consumer inexpensive access to legal advice and help you save costly solicitor’s fees.
There are moments in your life when you may need legal advice; for example, writing a Will, creating a power of attorney, getting divorced or letting a property.
Lawpack is here to help you get expert advice without breaking the bank. If you’re worried about solicitor’s costs soaring out of control, then our range of self-help legal products can be a great starting point.
Lawpack provides you with easy access to the forms you need and expert guidance on how to go through the legal process.
Our range of products is currently on sale throughout 2,500 high street retailers, including WHSmith and Staples. So far we have helped over a million customers write a Will with our DIY Will Kit.
You can also download our entire range from our website www.lawpack.co.uk.
If your situation is a little more complex and you need further expert guidance, then our fixed-price ‘managed’ services, such as our Bespoke Will and Divorce Services, can give you the peace of mind of being hand-held through the process, but still at a discount price.
- Rent Books and Inventory
- Rent Guarantee Agreements
- Furnished/Unfurnished Tenancy Agreements – all endorsed by the NLA
- Lodger Agreements
- Holiday Lets
- Company Lets
- Short-Term/Long-Term Commercial Lease
- Shop Lease
- Section 21 Notice
- Landlord Tax-Saving Guide
- And much, much, more….
- Write a Will
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Probate Kit
- Prenuptial Agreement Kit
- Company Minutes and Resolutions
- Employment Contracts
- Divorce Kit
- Separation Agreement
Solicitor approved and up to date
When using Lawpack’s range you can rely on the fact that all of our products are approved by lawyers, so you can be assured that they are up to date.
Lawpack has a wide range of legal forms and all of them:
- Have been approved by expert solicitors
- Are reviewed by lawyers on a regular basis
- Include expert guidance notes on filling them in
Our bestselling range of DIY Kits – also available in WHSmith and Staples – provide:
- Legal forms (paper and downloadable) approved by expert solicitors
- A detailed Guidance Manual, written by a lawyer, providing background information and expert guidance on completing the legal forms
- Content reviewed by specialist lawyers on a regular basis
- An update service for any legal changes or alteration to legal forms
Have peace of mind and start saving legal fees with Lawpack today.