NLA Landlord Membership packages start from as little as £0.96* per week!
*Terms and conditions apply
Product recall and safety notices
The National Landlords Association has been made aware of the following product recall and safety notices.
For more information please click on the relevant product link below. If you have an enquiry about a particular product please contact the manufacturer direct.
- Stone and Artificial Stone Fireplace Surround Warning [ext June 2013]
- Bosch Dishwasher Repair Action [ext March 2013]
- Beko Fridge Freezers - important safety notice [pdf 258KB July 2011]
- Wylex, Crabtree and Volex circuit protection products [pdf 220KB, July 2010]
- Window blind cord safety [pdf 2014]
- Beko, Leisure and Flavel gas cookers [pdf 75KB, Sept 2009]
- Belling gas cookers [pdf 80KB, Sept 2009]
- Sealey fan heater model no. FH2008 [pdf 148KB, Sept 2009]
To add or remove a product recall or safety notice to this page please email email@example.com and mark your message for the attention of the Operations Team.
This information sheet is part of a series produced by the NLA
Further information and membership application forms may be obtained by contacting the National Landlords Association, 2nd Floor, 200 Union Street
Copyright © National Landlords Association Limited 09 January 2007. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the copyright owner except in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or under the terms of a licence issued by the Copyright Licensing Agency Ltd. Any unauthorised reproduction or transmission of any part of this Information Sheet may result in prosecution.
This Information Sheet is intended as general guidance only for individual readers and does not constitute accountancy, tax, investment or other professional advice. NLA Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this Information Sheet. Tax legislation, the law and practices by government and regulatory authorities are constantly changing and the guidance given should be assumed to be correct only as at the date of publication.