<> What to do with a form N125 Certificate of service | National Landlords Association

Hello, I have served a Section 21 Form 6a on a tenant (AST for a single bedroom in an HMO)

I have read that I should also complete a form "N125 Certificate of service" - Can anyone please tell me what I then do with the N125? Keep it? Send it to a court? Lodge with a solicitor?

Thank you for any advice

© National Landlords Association : 2nd Floor, 200 Union Street, London SE1 0LX