When you join the National Landlords Association, you're instantly connected to our Knowledge Network - a wealth of business and legal information, professional expertise, networking opportunities and local representatives. As a member of the NLA you will have access to a wide range of products and services with discounts and privileges that are exclusive to NLA members.
What are the benefits of joining the NLA?
Know your rights and responsibilities as a landlord
- FREE and unlimited access to our expert Telephone Advice Line
- FREE access to our 24/7 information resource - Online Library
- FREE access to NLA webinars
- FREE quarterly subscription to Property magazine
- Discounted rates on our attendance based Landlord Development courses to help you develop your professional skills
Access a wide range of landlord support services
- Complete access to different types of online editable forms, agreements, notices and letters
- FREE Tax Investigation Insurance in case of an HMRC enquiry - worth over £100
- Access to NLA Licensing 365 to keep up to date on landlord licensing schemes and consultations affecting your portfolio
- Discounted rates or cash back on NLA Services including NLA Mortgages, NLA Tenant Checks, NLA Property Insurance and more...
- Rent Guarantee and Legal Expenses Insurance
Meet fellow landlords
- Attend local, regional and national meetings for landlords
- Meet local NLA representatives and council spokespeople in your area to get updates on legislation and local licensing
Gain a competitive edge
- Exclusive use of the 'NLA Member logo' and 'NLA Membership Card'
- Obtain additional marketing support materials, explaining to your tenants the importance of using a reputable landlord
- Promote your membership by inviting your tenants to verify your membership status via our online member verification tool
- Achieve NLA Accredited Status and stand out as a professional landlord
Strengthen our voice
We represent members' views and interests at a local, national and European level. We work to influence policy making through government, parliamentarians, regulators and other interest bodies to ensure a fair and balanced private rented sector. Your membership and participation in NLA Campaigns can help us represent a more powerful collective voice to the government, and ultimately get a fairer deal for landlords in the private rented sector.
Not a member of the NLA?
If you have any queries regarding your membership please feel free to contact us at
T: 020 7840 8937