NLA CEO, Richard Lambert, is to speak at the launch of the All Party Parliamentary Carbon Monoxide’s (APPCOG) latest report launch in Portcullis House.
Sharing the platform will be:
- Alok Sharma MP, Minister of State for Housing and Planning
- Barry Sheerman MP, Co-chair, All-Party Parliamentary Carbon Monoxide Group
- Eddie Hughes MP, Parliamentary Member of APPCOG
- Richard Lambert, Chief Executive Officer, National Landlords Association
- Abbie Sampson, Energy UK
- Chris Bielby, SGN
The All-Party Parliamentary Carbon Monoxide Group’s (APPCOG) latest report Carbon monoxide (CO) alarms: tenants safe and secure in their homes looks at the issues around improving current regulations and advocating that landlords must provide a CO alarm in properties containing any fuel burning appliance, as opposed to just solid fuel appliances. This will save lives.
The panel will discuss:
- Key findings and recommendations from the report
- Potential benefits of providing greater protection to renters
- Next steps for taking the recommendations forward
NLA members are invited to join MPs and others to debate the issues at hand.
To book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7922 7813 by 3 November 2017.
Date: Tuesday 7 November 2017
New time: 16:15 - 18:00
London SW1A 2JX
Use the Portcullis House Main Entrance
The main entrance is mark “4” on the map. View map here.