Sign up for inventories and save
Discounts for NLA Members
Our landlord inventory service is designed to help ensure you protect your property by instructing an independent, comprehensive inventory of your property. We will compose a full landlord inventory report of your property to help you avoid tenant disputes.
When letting out your property, it's best practice to conduct a landlord inventory to avoid confusion and misunderstandings between you and your tenant about what items were in the property or the condition of the property at the start of the tenancy. The landlord inventories will make it clear from the start for all involved who is responsible for which aspects of the landlord inventory.
NLA Inventories is a comprehensive landlord inventory service. For the duration of a tenancy, we provide:
- Midterm inspections
- Check-out reports covering the end of a tenancy
Landlord inventory reports don't just protect your property, they also help to set expectations and are a proven and powerful tool to minimise end of tenancy disputes.
In addition, detailed and accurate landlord inventory reports will minimise the time you spend dealing with issues relating to maintenance and cleanliness.
- Main evidence to adjudicators in the event of a dispute
- Fast turnaround times with a PDF report including quality photos
- Access to a dedicated helpline
- Compliance date for smoke, CO alarms and Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations provided
- Our inventory specialists are highly experienced: they conduct hundreds of inventory reports, are trained to APIP standards, and are fully insured
- We use state of the art technology when conducting landlord inventories
- Discounted rates for NLA Members
NLA Inventories understands the end of tenancy stress points, and our reports are designed to minimise potential problems developing. We do this by providing a detailed glossary of terms, so tenants understand their obligations towards your property. In addition to providing a very detailed report, we assign maintenance responsibility in a final report at Check Out. We conduct 40,000 reports a year with less than 0.1% going to dispute resolution.