Public Loss Adjusters
Handling a property insurance claim as a landlord can be traumatic, complex and time-consuming. There is however, professional help at hand to support and guide you through these difficult times.
After suffering a property claim, policyholders are rarely made aware that they are entitled to appoint their own Loss Adjuster to assist them in the handling and preparation of their claim. Insurers usually appoint their own loss adjuster to represent themselves and settle the claim with their own interests in mind. Appointing your own loss adjuster will ensure you are treated fairly and that you achieve the best settlement available under your policy.
- Full UK coverage
- Allocation of a dedicated loss adjuster to each claim
- Attendance at all meetings with those representing the insurer
- Full claim preparation, submission and negotiation
- Clear, comprehensive advice
- Free telephone advice and assessment. Loss of rent reclaimed if covered by your policy.